Sunday, September 2, 2007

Who Am I?

Hi,

I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I have been contemplating starting a blog for a very long time. I have found myself constantly frustrated with the ignorance of my friends and family, and decided that I needed some kind of public means of expressing my ideas and opinions and hopefully have them read and reviewed by some people who enjoy intelligent discourse.(Sorry for the run-on sentence) So I created this blog. Here you will find my opinion on politics, education, pop-culture, and current events. You will also find here random ramblings when I have been angered by one of the many people in my life.

I guess I should probably say something about myself. I am a 20 years old, and a junior at a well-known Jesuit University. I live in the midwest, and am mostly surrounded by my roommate, boyfriend, and a host of friends. In my spare time I like to read, play video games, watch tv, shop, and protest.

Why the name Angry College Chick? Well, let's see. I'm a chick, angry, and in college. What am I angry about? Alot of things. Most of which you all will have the pleasure of reading about in this blog.

So in closing, I hope that people will read this thing, and any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: